Why Book with Us?
- You Will Have an Authentic China Experience
- Tours Giving You Freedom & Flexibility
- Commitment to Customer Service through Team
- Commitment to Quality
- Integrity and Honesty - First and Foremost
- Memberships and Partnerships
Beijing Travel Guide
Beijing, the capital of the People's Republic of China is the nation's political, cultural, scientific and educational heart as well as a key transportation hub. Beijing has served as the capital of the country for more than 800 years dating back to the Yuan Dynasty. The city has many places of historic interest and scenic beauty, including the Forbidden City -- the largest and best preserved ancient architectural complex in the world; the Temple of Heaven - where Ming and Qing emperors performed solemn rituals for bountiful harvests; the Summer Palace -- the emperors' magnificent garden retreat; the Ming tombs -- the stately and majestic mausoleums of 13 Ming Dynasty emperors; and the world-renowned and genuinely inspiring Badaling section of the Great Wall. Large-scale construction has brought great changes to Beijing since the founding of the People's Republic of China in 1949 which has added many new attractions to this mysterious old city
Beijing is located on the eastern coast of China on the Pacific Ocean, at approximately the same latitude as Philadelphia in the U.S. and Madrid in Spain. The city is 39% flat and the other 61% is quite mountainous area.
Beijing is bestowed with large amount of China' s imperial remnant because of its position as capital for several dynasties spanning over 800 years. These vestiges nowadays serve as valued travel resources for the city, which have drew million of visitors worldwide yearly over the past decades. The Chinese capital is a prominent historical and cultural city, abundant in treasured historical heritage and cultural relics.
Standing side by side with old Beijing's crimsone palace complexes are the city's impressive skylines. Beijing is a fine example of the great transformation China has undergone as it burst into the 21st century. The city boasts the most modern facilities and is able to provide all the comfort and enjoyment imaginable to visitors who travel to Beijing. Traveling around Beijing, one is struck by the city's impressive skyline, the modern Olympic Village, ocean world and International Park.
The green area in and around the city are also inspiring and are epitomized by the Xiangshan Hill( Fragrant Hill) Longqing Gorge. It is the exhilarating green that render visitors' Beijing travel memory more vitality and tint.
Those historical heritages and the breathtaking natural scenery are valued resource to ganrantee visitors exceptional Beijing travel experiences.
Beijing's travel industry has forged forward after China's opening in 1978 and the city now is one of the most popular tourist destinations around the world.
Beijing Day Tours