Why Book with Us?
- You Will Have an Authentic China Experience
- Tours Giving You Freedom & Flexibility
- Commitment to Customer Service through Team
- Commitment to Quality
- Integrity and Honesty - First and Foremost
- Memberships and Partnerships
Harbin Travel Guide
Often referred to as the"Oriental Moscow" for its mix of western and Chinese culture. Harbin is one of the major cities in Northeast China. Located on the banks of the Songhua River, Harbin is the capital of Heilongjiang Province as well as the biggest city in Northeast China. The city is famous for its moderate weather in summer and its wonderland of ice and snow in winter. Its bone-chilling winter makes it one of the best ski resorts in China, the Yabuli Ski Resort. Harbin is the terminus for the international railway, the Tran-Siberian Railway. Visitors will also find the Sun Island, Siberia Tigers Park, Ice Festival and Chinese-Russian Market in Harbin.
Harbin Day Tours