Why Book with Us?
- You Will Have an Authentic China Experience
- Tours Giving You Freedom & Flexibility
- Commitment to Customer Service through Team
- Commitment to Quality
- Integrity and Honesty - First and Foremost
- Memberships and Partnerships
Hohhot Travel Guide
As the capital of the Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, Hohhot, which means Green City in Mongolian, is the political, economic and cultural center of the region. It lies in the middle of the southern part of the Tumote Plain, facing the Yellow River in the south and backed by the rolling Yinshan Mountains in the north.
With distinctive ethnic features, Hohhot is a city rich in famous and interesting historical sites. There are more than 50 temples in Hohhot, such as Dazhao Temple, Xilituzhao Palace, Wusutuzhao Temple and Lamadongzhao Temple, in addition to Zhaojun Tomb, Wanbu Huayanjing Pagoda and others.
Post code: 010020
Area code: 0471
Hohhot Day Tours